About this product
The Russian Political Directory is the definitive guide to people in power throughout the Russian Federation. All the top decision-makers are included in this one-volume publication, which details hundreds of government ministries, departments, agencies, corporations and their connected bodies.
The Directory is a trusted resource for studies and research in all matters of Russian government, politics and civil society activities. Government organization entries contain the names and titles of officials, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone, fax numbers plus an overview of their main activities.
Truly comprehensive in scope, and listing all federal and regional government ministries, departments, agencies, corporations and their connected bodies, this directory provides a uniquely comprehensive view of government activity.
The Directory contains:
- the constitutional position of the head of state;
- an outline of the legislature and governmental system;
- a summary of local government;
- listings of ministries and their key personnel;
- government departments, trade agencies and their connected bodies;
- political and civil society organizations and affiliated groups arranged by subject heading.
Valuable and unique, Who's Who in Russia will prove an invaluable acquisition for researchers, academic, public, and business libraries, and to governments, corporations, the media, organizations and anyone needing up-to-date information on Russia.