About this product
The Directory of Australian Indigenous Organizations provides details on:
- Trade, Business, and Commercial Organizations
- Environment and Agricultural Organizations
- Legal, Government and Public Administration Organizations
- Technological and Social Science Organizations
- Education Organizations
- Cultural Organizations
- Social Welfare Organizations
- Health & Medical Organizations
- Public Affairs Organizations
- Athletic and Sports Organizations
All types of organization are included: from the strictly organized to informal networks, from professional associations to recreational groups!
Entries provide the names of directors, executive officers or other personal contacts; telephone, fax, telex, email, websites and bulletin boards; the group’s history, governance, staff, membership, budget and affiliations; the goals and activities of the organization, education, lobbying and other important activities; and publication and convention information.
Descriptions are based on profiles supplied by the organizations themselves and supplemented by information from official documents and journals, thus ensuring the reliability of the details.
The Organizations will be of special interest to public and academic libraries, organisations, businesses, the media, scientific and professional bodies and anyone with an interest in Indigenous Australians.
It is an indispensable resource for researchers and is a vital acquisition for anyone needing further details on Indigenous Organizations, or for those needing a reliable source of organizational contacts.