About this product
If you need to find a supplier of, or trader, in Ferro-alloys, it can be a time-consuming task. In recent times new company start ups, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, technological advances, furnace and mine openings and closings and other industry developments, have changed the shape of the industry considerably.
This new directory reflects the influx of new players into the industry – on both the producing and trading side. These new players have been attracted by increased steel production and high Ferroalloy prices, especially in the emerging markets, such as in China and India, where the Ferro-alloys industry is fragmented and contains hundreds of small producers.
Why waste valuable time searching the internet for these new contacts when we’ve done the hard work for you? Simply order this directory today and save yourself time and money.
The Global Ferro-Alloy Directory contains details of the world’s producers and traders of Ferro-alloys and ores and concentrates of:
- Cobalt metal/ powder/ oxides
- Ammonium paratungstate
- Vanadium pentoxide
Wherever you sit in the Ferro-alloys supply chain, this directory is an essential business tool.
If you’re a producer, trader, or consumer; or if you’re involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing; this new directory includes details on all the key contacts in the global Ferro-Alloys marketplace.
- Producers – find out where you fit within the industry and discover new opportunities to expand your business
- Traders – source new suppliers instantly, by product, across the globe
- If you are in the service sector supplying the metals industry – in shipping, warehousing, assaying or plant manufacturing, this is the definitive source of potential new clients for your goods and services
- If you’re a steel mill or other end-user – discover who the best Ferro-alloy suppliers are and make sound purchasing decisions.
This essential guide to the global Ferro-Alloys industry contains full contact details for companies and personnel in the industry, including:
- Company name & address
- Telephone, fax
- Email and web addresses,
- Personnel names and job titles, with direct telephone and fax numbers And that’s not all! The new directory also covers:
- Works details
- Materials produced and traded
- Modernization and expansion plans
- Plant capacity
- And much more.
The fully cross-referenced Buyers Guide allows you to search for a particular product by country.
Here’s five great reasons to order your copy of the Global Ferro-Alloy Directory today:
- 1. Save time, no more searching the Internet, with the entire global Ferro-alloys producers and traders in one handy source;
- 2. The user-friendly A-Z Buyers Guide means you can source the right supplier by product by country instantly;
- 3. Update your contact list from the most reliable source in the industry;
- 4. Quickly find management, sales and production contacts within companies;
- 5. Keep up-to-date in an ever-changing industry.
If you do business within any part of the Ferro-Alloy trade around the world, then this directory is a must-have for you. Where else will you find such a broad depth of both key contact and production information for the international Ferro-alloy industry in one handy reference source? Don’t miss this opportunity to own your copy of this superb directory for the Ferro-Alloys industry!