About this product
The comprehensive annual guide to Russian, Ukrainian, and Central Asian Ferro-Alloy companies, including contact details, senior management, products, and plants.
This new directory reflects the influx of new players into the industry – on both the producing and trading side. If you need to find a supplier of, or trader, in Ferro-Alloys, it can be a time-consuming task. In recent times new company start-ups, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and technological advances, have changed the shape of the industry considerably.
The C.I.S. Ferro-Alloy Directory contains details of Russian, Ukrainian and Central Asian producers and traders of all Ferro-alloys and ores and concentrates.
Wherever you sit in the Ferro-Alloys supply chain, this directory is an essential business tool. If you're a producer, trader, or consumer; or if you're involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing; this new directory includes details on all the key contacts in the C.I.S. Ferro-Alloys marketplace.
- Producers – find out where you fit within the industry and discover new opportunities to expand your business;
- Traders – source new suppliers instantly, by-product;
- If you are in the service sector supplying the metals industry – in shipping, warehousing, assaying or plant manufacturing, this is the definitive source of potential new clients for your goods and services;
- If you're a steel mill or other end-user – discover who the best Ferro-alloy suppliers are and make sound purchasing decisions.
Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
This essential guide to the C.I.S. Ferro-Alloy industry contains full contact details for companies and personnel in the industry, including:
Company name and head office address;
Telephone/fax numbers and email/web addresses;
Names of senior management and other key personnel;
Year established, activities and products handled;
Type of ownership, subsidiaries and associates;
Products produced or traded
Here are five great reasons to order your copy of the C.I.S. Ferro-Alloy Directory:
- Save time, no more searching the Internet, with the C.I.S. Ferro-alloys producers and traders in one handy source;
- The user-friendly Guide means you can source the right supplier by product instantly;
- Update your contact list from the most reliable source in the industry;
- Quickly find management, sales and production contacts within companies;
- Keep up-to-date in an ever-changing industry.
If you do business within any part of the Ferro-Alloy trade, then this directory is a must-have for you. Where else will you find such a broad depth of both key contact and production information for the C.I.S. Ferro-Alloy industry in one handy reference source?