About this product
Wherever you sit in the aluminum supply chain, this directory is an essential business tool! Buyers, Suppliers or Customers can easily be found by purchasing the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory.
The aluminum recycling segment continues to face challenges of tight margins and industry fragmentation - resulting in companies going out of business, being taken over, or new ones stepping in to fill the gap. In such a fluid industry, your need for up-to-date aluminum market intelligence is a significant factor for your company's future success in this industry.
Why spend countless business hours searching the internet for new contacts and business partnerships? Find new buyers, suppliers, or customers easily, by investing in the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory.
The Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory has been completely re-researched for 2014. Each company, old and new, has been contacted individually to ensure the information contained in the new edition is accurate and up-to-date. For just US$350, you can have fast, easy access to the most up-to-date and comprehensive industry guide around, saving you hours of time when sourcing a new supplier, buyer or simply trying to re-establish a business relationship.
Producers, Traders, Suppliers
The Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory will save you time and money if you are:
- involved in sourcing aluminum, alumina or bauxite;
- sourcing new suppliers as a trader or consumer in the aluminum business;
- a producer looking for trade outlets to sell to;
- involved in the service sector and looking for potential new clients for your goods and services;
- monitoring your competitors and the aluminum marketplace.
No more searching in vain for the contact information you need, – we've done the hard work for you. The new edition of the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory comprehensively profiles thousands of companies that specialize in the production or trade of aluminum. Each company has been contacted direct – so you know the information we give is accurate.
Contact and Company Information
This new edition of the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory lists producers and traders of aluminum and includes:
- full contact details for companies and key personnel in the industry, including phone, fax, email and web address;
- ownership, subsidiaries, associates, and branch office details;
- up-to-date expansion plans by company;
- details of activities and materials produced or traded by the company;
- a Buyers' Guide, with the producers and traders listed separately under their respective countries. Also includes a cross-referenced index to help you find the right supplier for you quickly and easily;
- an alphabetical index to companies, useful when you need to find updated information on one particular organization;
- a listing of key personnel by business area, helping you to track down that contact who's moved without telling you, or to access specific departments at companies;
- all in an easy-to-use soft-bound A4 format.
5 reasons to have your own copy of the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory:
- Save time when sourcing new suppliers;
- Quickly find management, sales and production contacts within companies;
- A user-friendly A-Z Buyers' Guide helps you source the right supplier – whether it's a producer or trader, search by the product you need – by country;
- Know your market. Europe’s aluminum producers and traders in one handy volume;
- Excellent value for money - Where else could you source this depth of market intelligence in one handy book?
Wherever you sit in the aluminum supply chain, this directory is an essential business too! Whether you're a producer, a trader, or a consumer; or if you're involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing - this updated directory includes details on all the key contacts in the Asia Pacific aluminum marketplace.
Order now and purchase your copy of the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory!