About this product
Africa is central to mining investment. The continent enjoys an unrivaled wealth of mineral resources and investment opportunities. In response to the increasing demand for in-depth, mining-related information on Africa, API is launching the African Mining Directory.
Africa contains an estimated 30% of global mineral resources, including bauxite, cobalt, copper, chromite, gold, graphite, iron ore, manganese, nickel, phosphate, platinum-group metals (PGMs), potash, rare earth elements (REEs), and zircon – in addition to oil, gas, coal, and diamonds. Natural resources have accounted for about 35% of Africa’s growth since 2000. Nonetheless, international investors and mining companies remain cautious, owing to Africa’s never-ending challenges: a lack of infrastructure, power, and education; political instability and corruption; complex mining codes and regulations; and health issues.
Africa’s long-term potential is increasingly in the spotlight. It is the world’s second-largest and second-most-populous continent after Asia, and the fastest-growing part of the world – home to ten of the world’s fifteen fastest-growing economies. It is no wonder that Africa continues to attract considerable foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows, with most greenfield FDI activity related to natural resources. China and India, in particular, have shown a growing appetite for African mineral resources.
This directory is your fast, efficient and cost-effective reference source to the African mining industry!
This well-established, internationally recognized directory on the mining industry is used by mining people throughout Africa. Completely revised and updated annually, the African Mining Directory
- all the mining companies
- all the principal mining equipment companies
- all the consultants and service companies
Fully up-to-date, this unique publication includes all the mining companies (producers of coal, gold, copper, silver, tin, lead, zinc, uranium, rare earth, industrial minerals, etc) plus the companies that supply the mining industry with equipment, services and products.
The African Mining Directory
has been comprehensively researched and prepared, to bring you a fully up-to-date guide to Africa’s mining industries. This Directory will be extremely useful to businesses that deal specifically with companies in the mining industry.
The African Mining Directory
is one of the most comprehensive and accurate directories on mining companies that have ever been published. This powerful Directory is your connection to the entire African mining scene.
Features of Each Entry:
- Company name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email and web addresses
- Names of senior executives
- Description of principal business activities
- Major products
- Brand names and trademarks
- Subsidiary companies and associates
- Number of employees
- Financial information: sales/profit/share capital/ for the last two years
- Auditors and Bankers
- Principal shareholders and public/private status.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the mining industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the information you need.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel.
Why spend thousands of hours searching for new contacts?
For just US$275.00 – including delivery - the African Mining Directory
gives you instant access to a wealth of accurate information on thousands of companies.
This exciting new Directory covers everything you need to know about Africa’s mining companies.
Benefit also from being able to:
- Target New Leads and watch them quickly turn into sales
- Obtain current contact details and put together a complete and accurate profile of your customers and prospects
- Identify coverage and gaps in the market and stay ahead of your competitors
- Find new and alternative suppliers and manufacturers and assess cost-saving opportunities for your company
- Copy all data as many times as you want.
This Directory has been especially compiled to assist with market research, strategic planning, as well as contacting prospective clients or suppliers. It is also an indispensable guide to the mining industries.
Whether you are buying or selling, this new Directory will make a very worthwhile investment.